Upholstered Chair Rustyk 1-RUS37-LoftMarkt


New

Upholstered Chair Rustyk 1-RUS37-LoftMarkt

Product no.: SA-RUS37

orderable
production time: 4 bis 8 Wochen

194.00
Price incl. VAT, plus delivery


Upholstered Chair Rustyk 1

A comfortable and elegant classic style chair with a retro touch. The frame is made of hard beech wood and covered with brown oil, which fits perfectly with the furniture from the Rustyk collection. The seat and back are upholstered in high quality Essenza leather. This is a material that consists of 70% natural leather. The remaining 30% is a fine polyester layer that prevents the leather from breaking, softer and more resistant to protection. Thanks to the use of this technology, the chairs are more practical to use and their maintenance is definitely easier. Noteworthy is the beautiful bottle green color, which is one of the most fashionable colors in the interiors. The color of the chairs fits perfectly with the deep brown Rustyk furniture. The construction of the chair is a perfect combination of comfort, taste and the latest trends. The use of the highest quality materials makes the furniture comfortable and solid.

The chair fits perfectly with the tables from the Rustyk collection. The wooden legs and elegant color scheme make the chair very well presented with both traditional and modern tables.

Thanks to the use of the highest quality materials, the cleaning and preservation of the chair is simple and easy. The upholstery should be cleaned with agents designed for this type of surface - it will be sufficient to evenly apply and wipe dry. We do not recommend wetting the furniture.


Technical specifications:

Material: pine wood
Width: 49 cm
Depth: 61 cm
Height: 95 cm
Product condition: assembled
Warranty: 2 years
Destination: dining room, kitchen

We also recommend

*
Prices incl. VAT, plus delivery

Browse these categories as well: RUSTYK, Seats, Chairs, FURNITURE COLLECTIONS, SEATS, Chairs